12/11/2012

I ♥ Animal Print Loafers

I know loafers are not really for the Winter but I truly feel like not enough attention is being payed to them since Summer time got to its end... So let me remind you all how even though it's could outside, with thick tights on a dry day, loafers are amazing & they're even better when they have animal prints on them.




The Mid-Range: Clarks leopard print loafers (£28)



The Expensive: Jimmy Choo tiger print loafers ($795)

First & second image: Brantano
Third image: Luisaviaroma.com

3 comments:

  1. I love them too, they are supercute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I found my leopard loafers for $10 and wear them ALL THE TIME! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zebra print loafers. I like to buy it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...