6/07/2012

Best of Jeffrey Campbell

Even though I can not wear heels, because I'm too tall, I appreciate a fancy pair of them. I would even start a collection just so I can watch them if a had a few thousand dollars to spare.
Anyways, my new favorite designer is Jeffrey Campbell, the master of platforms. I started following his Instagram (I'm so painfully generation Y) a few weeks ago and I can't help but admire all of his work! 

Jeffrey Campbell platforms are not only very in at the moment, they're also sexy, feminine and said to be surprisingly comfortable. Let me show you my 7 favorite designs by JC (in no particular order)!


Elegant Stud 
red-silver

LITA
light pink glitter 




LITA
stars and stripes



LITA Neoprene
yellow purple black



Night LITA
baby pink suede



Night Walk
black suede



Prickly
beige silver




I must admit my favorite is the last one, the Prickly beige silver. These Jeffrey Campbell platforms are definitely to-die-for! I love heel-less shoes even though I can't imagine how anyone can actually walk in those. 

Alright, I know it seems like I've been lazy in the past weeks but that's false, I had exams & I was abroad (in the magical city of Paris again, post about what I bought in Sephora coming soon) but I'm back now, summer break's here and I promise I'll manage to find time to blog. 

P.S.: Follow me on Instagram here or search my username (bianca_koka)! x

3 comments:

  1. love the first pair!!

    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love love love the first studded red shoe...I want :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. totallu diggin jeffrey campbell shoes! if i was a girl, id totally rock them! haha

    -B
    www.dressedtoexpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...