10/01/2011

Budapest Design Week - Natasha Pavluchenko Show

The first fashion show of BDW was polish Natasha Pavluchenko's. It was fun! I went with my friend Anna, we had so much fun! 
The first 15 minutes of the show was a ballet performance by a girl in a see-through red and white costume and then the black, white and red collections came on runway. I couldn't really understand why there was one and only one coral-colored romper, but who am I to know better, right? Please, see the pictures below!


That's me and the only reason I uploaded this is my hair, it looked great, all the credits go to my hairstylist!



























































I loved...
  • the butterfly brooches
  • the furry details
  • the body chains and actually all the jewelry, mostly the rings
  • the rompers whose upper halves are blazers
  • monochrome stuff
  • the ruffled dress
  • all the shoes (I have know idea what brand were they)
  • the Ralph Lauren-like logo on the shoulders
How do you like the pictures and the collection? The designer, Natasha Pavluchenko is a young polish fashion designer, visit her website here! Comment, share your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...