9/08/2011

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week NYC - BCBGMaxAzria

The best part of my day was when I discovered LiveRunway on YouTube. I know, I'm a newbie at following fashion weeks. Anyways, I came home just in time for the BCBGMaxAzria show which officially started at 10 AM EST, but it took the audience 35 minutes to get seated...anyways, here come a few pictures I print screened (I know, I know, but hey, it's still more than nothing, right?) of my favorites and a few words of conclusion.














BCBG MaxAzria S/S 2012 Collection summary:

- strong colors
- wonderful light fabrics
- deep V-neck cleavages
- deep back cleavages
- the pieces show just enough skin (cut-out shoulders, cleavages, cut-out backs, etc.)
- not enough waistlines
- too many potato sack-like pieces
- sometimes there's a bit too many different colors on one piece

I'd love to read your thoughts about the show and the pieces, so leave a comment below! Also, stay tuned for other shows and collection summaries! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...