9/08/2011

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week NYC - Richard Chai

It was the first time I ever heard about Richard Chai, and sadly it didn't really catch me. Now although it was difficult to choose, here come a few pictures I print screened of my favorites and a few words of conclusion. Of course I want to show you pieces I hated as well, as I would like to give you a wide insight.  

















Richard Chai S/S 2012 Collection summary:

- fabulous lipsticks (Maybelline did great)
- the looks are scrappy
- it seems as if the pieces were made of leftover fabric
- the apron-like skirt is innovative
- I just don't understand the men's wear part
- the lilac-ish floral fabric is pretty

All in all I didn't really like this collection, but I'd love to know what you think! Leave a comment below and let me know about your feelings about the collection! Stay tuned for more shows and summaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...