9/08/2011

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week NYC - Nicholas K

I've never heard about Nicholas K, but I fell in love now. This collection is great from the very first piece to the last one.

















Richard Chai S/S 2012 Collection summary:

- fabulous pastels
- loose, simple yet special tailoring
- gorgeous jackets/coats
- the shoes only look good frontally
- I hate the sunglasses

For some reason I really love this collection. I would definitely wear these looks like...anytime. Oh, and the grey dress with the scarf is amazing! What do you think? Leave a comment below and stay tuned for more shows and summaries!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous collection. I love the colour scheme.

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...