9/11/2011

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week NYC - Lacoste

Yesterday in New York City, the audience of Fashion Week is said to had been amazed by Felipe Oliveira Baptista's first collection for Lacoste.











Lacoste S/S 2012 Collection summary:

- interesting tailoring
- fantastic coats
- strong colors
- so much Frenchness
- obviously quality fabrics

I love this collection, though I couldn't really say it's classic Lacoste. I mean, to me, Lacoste is just the good old preppy brand and this collection is so not like that. What do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for the warm welcome to Independent Fashion Bloggers. I am your newest follower :) Love your blog! Please follow back http://aspiringnewmoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,thanx for welcoming me here too! I'm new in the blogosphere!it's so amazing! :)
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lacoste is just the good old preppy brand"

    I totally agree! From the appearance of the clothes I never would have guessed this is Lacoste, but I really like the line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...