9/26/2011

Embellished Inspiration

I have a serious thing for embellished stuff. Like, I can't pass by any embellished clothing item without at least staring at it for minutes, but most of the times I buy it immediately instead. I'm starting to think I was magpie in my previous life, actually - I adore anything and everything shiny! Anyways, here I collected a few pictures I saved in my "Inspiration" folder throughout the passionate months I spent browsing We  It. 







 
Note: the first 3 pictures are from Dolce and Gabbana's Milan Fashion Week show - those guys are amazing! They totally know what I dig :)

How do you like embellishment? I had a post earlier about embellished tights and socks, take a look and tell me, what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. great idea for a post - embellished clothing.I knew a company that involved in embellishing jeans - they were making such beauties out of regular pairs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...