7/14/2011

The Three Cocktail Dresses I'd Love To Have

I always loved dresses and jumpsuits as they're really simple to throw on and they make dressing for a day easy. Cocktail dresses are even better, as they are made for formal events - and I don't know about you, but formal events give me headaches when it comes to dressing up. How formal will it be? How colorfully should I dress? It's a nightmare.Now I collected the three best and most practical dresses you can buy for a reasonable price on the internet from the range of cocktail dresses on Very.co.uk!




The Party Dress
French Connection Cheetah Stretch Dress
£75.00


I adore animal prints, so it's a huge plus. The low V-neckline and padded shoulders (how cool are those!?) make one's waist look thinner, also they look fabulously stylish! I would so love to have a dress like this - it'd be suitable for every night out with the girls, party with friends and even a night in the pub with the guys. This dress is a 10/10 to me and if so is to you, get it here!


The Reception Dress
Miss Sixty Bodycon Sequin Frill Sleeve Dress
£55.00


We all know I love sequins, right? Now I know sometimes they can be too much on really formal events so I brought you this dress - it has only a few lines of sequins on it and still is gorgeous and elegant. It's creamy color and tightness make it really pretty and feminine, still it's playful with the frilled sleeves. If I were skinny enough to wear something like this, I'd instantly buy the dress, what you can do here!


The Dress for Weddings and Family Events
French Connection Petal Polka Detail Dress
£165.00


It's looks so pure, chaste and untouched! Also, I really like 3D floral stuff, as well as waistbands - now this dress has got both of these. The model on the picture is wearing it right with the nude shoes and almost invisible bracelet. I'd rather wear my hair down with this dress though. Being strapless, this dress is a great choice for summer family events. Get the dress here!

This is the three dresses I'm drooling for right now and now I wonder what would you like to have and where would you wear them? Leave a comment below or email me your choices and I will post the best of them in a few days if I get enough reactions :) xo

11 comments:

  1. I love the third one! I'm getting married in May, so I'm perusing to find my reception dress - I bought all of my bridesmaids' formal dresses, but I can't settle on a style for myself! Thanks for the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice formal dresses and thank you for putting the prices for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal prints was so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s look so beautiful! I am enjoy and love it very much.and I love very much sexy and wonderful dress.
    Hope you had the greatest time living it up!!
    cheap tops

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information and nice collection.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    club clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Dresses. I am honestly so in love with your blog and feature your style a lot on my blog.

    party dresses
    mini dress
    nightclub clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the detail in that dress and your ankle strap sandals are beautiful!

    Hope you had an amazing time!
    sexy tops

    ReplyDelete

  8. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice dress. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
    sexy dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks , I have recently been looking for info
    approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now.
    However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you certain about the source?


    Also visit my blog: dental implants costs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make The Playground Safe With Rubber Mulch The Significance Of A Quality Garden Topsoil

    my web page :: Moodle.Seda.Ac.Uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...