7/13/2011

Letter from the Editor

Wow, I feel so guilty now. I didn't blog a single character since the end of May and I feel like I owe you an explanation. 
As the school year came to an end, I discovered how ridiculous my end of the year grades were and how I really had to do something about them. The last 3-4 weeks of school was about making things right for me and I didn't have a minute of free time. Later, as summer break begun I spent every minute with friends and family which also made blogging impossible, just as much as the fact that all my inspiration and furore for fashion was lost by then. I didn't get to read the piles of fashion magazines I had in my room for 2 months, which is extreme indeed.

Now as I'm sitting here in our country house, tanning in a red-white striped Ralph Lauren bikini I scored in Bloomingdale's 2 years ago, sipping on ice cold Heineken (sinful me), I decided to finally get back to blogging. I have a lot to blog about and I believe there's a very exciting year waiting for us now and I would like to invite you to come with me on this journey. Let me explain this to you as well.


The next school year in the school I'm going to is called "project year". It's kind of about finding yourself, what you want to do later and so on. We have to work on a project we come up with throughout the year and reach a goal we aimed for.
The goal I'm aiming for is getting 600 followers on MFLL by June, 2012. And what am I gonna do for getting there? I already contacted two fashion designers in my country whose names I don't want to tell you yet. I'll be working with them, watch them work and tell you everything about it, background stuff, etc. Also, I'll take MFLL to a whole new level - I'll really go pro this year. I don't want to make empty promises, but as my education depends on this blog now (as I can't finish school if I couldn't finish my project successfully), I can proudly say I'm over promising stuff I won't keep now. 


Anyways, I really hope you all will keep reading MFLL despite all the mistakes I made so far. I'll host a giveaway next week, so get ready to activate yourselves and win what I have to offer - I hope you all will love it as much as I do ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...