5/09/2011

The IOU Project





I have been introduced to this fascinating and amazing project, the IOU Project about 3 weeks ago and I immediately fell in love. 
It's a wonderful attempt to help artisans and make unique and fashionable pieces in a way nobody ever tried before. 





"If I were to sum up the IOU Project I would say that it has been a study in the creation of a Prosperity chain; an experiment torethink how goods are produced and sold in a way that benefits everyone.We Believe:In empowering the ArtisanIn celebrating UniquenessIn our right to TransparencyWe believe in the power of Technology to make these happen."
- said Kavita Parmar, director of the project 

I received pictures of the pieces - I am so excited about this movement I can't even tell you, the pieces are wonderful!





More on the project later - let me know what you think until then. I'm excited! xo

3 comments:

  1. I am so stoked about this venture! Great write up of the IOU Project. -Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!

    maybe we could follow each other??

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being surrounded by renowned schools including Cedar Primary School,
    Maris Stella High School (Primary), and the St. Andrew's Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...