5/23/2011

Hidden Treasures About Town

I've spent the entire weekend out with friends and random people and found the most amazing things I've ever seen in my hometown. Budapest is not famous for its stylishness neither for its creative urban landscape but now I'm sure there are people who still know what's cool. 


First, on Saturday night I was heading to the Basilica with my friend Esther when I noticed some images on a wall. These are not graffitis, these are some really cool stickers or something but the first thing that came to my mind was that it's so bling - and bling as a lifestyle unfortunately is my obsession at the moment (of course I know bling usually means this, but try to imagine a matching lifestyle). I couldn't pass it without taking pictures, too bad only my iPhone was around so the photos are not-so-high-quality.



I love how Paris Hilton's top says "You Can't Afford Me" with the C as a Chanel logo and the F as a Fendi logo; how the guy next to her wears a tee that says "Richie Rich Riches Pulls All The Bithes"; how Kate Moss' top says "Cocaine Is So Yesterday"; how Lindsay Lohan's top says "The Only Coke I Do Is Diet" and how the other Kate Moss' top says (and that's my favorite) "My Girls Rock Balenciaga And Smoke Mad Marijuana". Crazy but stylish tops, aren't they? I so want one of each. Except for the guy's. 


Then on Sunday I was standing in a bus stop when I noticed the window of a bakery. As I was bored waiting, I checked the cakes and was amazed when noticed the following cakes.





These are actual birthday cakes. I so want one! I like the second picture's Chanel heels cake the best. 


What do you think of these things? Do you like them? Comment, I'd be happy to read your thoughts ;) xo

4 comments:

  1. Those cakes are amazing, they'd be a perfect addition to the Chanel fashionista's event. Lovely blog!I look forward to your future posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you say budapest isn't stylish? fuck you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was sophisticated, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I would love to visit Budapest ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...