4/26/2011

Extraordinary Style Shots

I spent the day shopping with my friend Dora and decided to post her outfit as though she doesn't try hard at all, she's always stylish and her stuff always have a special touch of something I can't describe. See for yourself!


The shades are kind of RayBan knock-offs.

I love that if you look from a few feet away it seems like it's just a pair of grey leggings.

The bag is a simple black tote, but as soon as you put it down, the animal print comes visible.

I know it's weird but chipped nail polish is really in this season.

This pair of Lacoste sneakers is great to balance the femininity of the leggings.

2 comments:

  1. Love you shades and those sneakers are lovely, would love them in white!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old shcool sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...