3/21/2011

Today's Finds

I went to this amazing little turkish store today to see if they have any more amazing rings (because lately it's my favorite place to score gorgeous statement pieces) and I can proudly say the trip was very successful. Not only I found these fabulous rings, but I even got discount because I'm kind of a loyal costumer now!




Pure love, isn't it? Collecting rings is probably the most useful hobby I ever had, and definitely the most pleasurable one. I'm very contented right now.
What do you think? xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the ring on the left!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaj me encantan los anillos también, nunca había pensado en ello como una especie de hobby de colección :) tengo muchos que no uso, es una pena, pero muchas veces con la prisa pienso que me compro demasiados pero no lo uso lo suficiente. me gustan los de esa tienda a la que ahora eres leal :)
    besos
    http://missyfeelingaddicted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por el comentario, aunque yo no hablo español, pero Google Translate me ha ayudado:) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...