2/08/2011

Rings

I'm a sucker for rings lately. I love them so much I bought three new pieces in the mall today. 
I don't know about you, but having a good quality camera (the one I got for my 16th birthday) makes me feel almighty - so I take a picture of everything I buy immediately. Here you can see the two rings I wear everyday lately and the three brand new ones.






Do you like such silly rings? I almost have an entire zoo on my hands - lion, snakes, butterfly... How do you like my little friends? Comment, people :) xo

5 comments:

  1. Haha. These are very cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the rings, i think they're great! i really like the snake ones :)

    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rings, these are very cutes, but big, aren't they? the one with the butterfly is so cool, and also the one of snakes :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love 'em!
    Above all the flower ring :D

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the butterfly and the flower ring. They both make me think of spring. The flower ring also reminds me of a ring that my grandmother gave to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...