2/20/2011

Ralph Lauren Fall 2011 Quick Review

I really like Ralph Lauren ever since I like fashion, but he really did screw up last year.
This time, he did wonders to this collection. I'm in love with the masculine touch, the shiny fabrics, everything, but this post should not at all be about my opinion. It's an objective review.




Pros:

  • shiny velvets, satins 
  • pretty tailoring 
  • fresh, surprising patterns




Cons:

  • heavy colors
  • some skirts' lengths are not-so-pretty





I wonder what you think of this collection compared to the SS2011 looks? Leave any thoughts in a comment below :) xo

3 comments:

  1. You know what, I think I agree completely with your pros and cons. Skirt lengths can be tricky. I think just a bit higher (even just a matter of inches) would help make the looks lighter overall. But I guess Fall is all about heavy...

    I just hang around and wait for Summer!

    -CleartheWay Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. I absolutely love this website. Stick with it!


    My homepage CHI Flat Iron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
    from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your
    own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm
    thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks

    Here is my webpage: Cheap Oakleys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...