2/24/2011

MAC Wonder Woman Collection Launch Party

Please welcome my photo report slideshow from the fantastic launch party of MAC's latest collection, Wonder Woman, and three smaller collections, the Sheen Supreme Lipstick, the Creme Blend Blush and the new Viva Glam with a darker nude color lipstick and lipgloss.


The party was great, and I couldn't help but desperately want a huge compact highlighter-blush-bronzer trio from the Wonder Woman collection, so I bought it. Shame on me. It's gorgeous though. 
My favorite piece from the WW collection besides the compact is the golden color pigment. That's something to die for really.
The red lipstick and red (raspberry flavored) lipgloss are as seen on the model in the slideshow. They are also really pretty. 

All in all, I must admit I adore the new collection(s), and I'm very contented with the new pieces. Oh, I almost forgot - the purple mascara is a must! xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the Wonder Woman collection! i got the Tweet Me eyeshadow recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that packaging is amazing! so cute! x
    http://www.vivaglam026.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...