Edited by Ashe Mischief/Dramatis PersonaeAfter being a Links a la Mode editor for years, it's really refreshing to come back and edit our end of 2010 edition! It felt so timely, too-- the end of a year. So many new, exciting things to look forward to. New ideas, people, inspiration. That's where this round-up came from: inspiration. It's my hope that these posts will inspire you, as they've inspired me-- as a reminder to step outside your boundaries to try something new. As a reminder to look at the world around you. To be bright and brilliant and love fashion & style. To treat yourself well, to love yourself, and feed your mind & body all you need to thrive-- and hopefully inspire and help you to be the person you want to be in 2011.
Hope you all have an amazing New Year!
Links á la Mode: December 30th
- Antares: Alfa Scorpii: Mori girls style is an amazing street style trend, the mixture of ethnic, folk, lolita-style and others.
- Awakened Aesthetic: Araks Yeramyan's lingerie is both ethical and effortless.
- Beyond Fabric: On Family History - Vintage Family Pics
- Big Girl. Small Budget. Tiny Town.: Using the 12 Days of Christmas as style inspiration. A 12-verse song translated into 12 winter looks
- Boheme Noir: 10 Ways to Wear Tartan & Plaid
- Circle City Style: High Fashion in the Style of Gemma Teller
- Dramatis Personae: If I were Another Girl... Inspired by Eastern European Boho Style
- Fasshonaburu: Why is that most "Flatter Your Shape" articles will feature petite and curvy, yet rarely both in one person?
- Fuyume: Is the rise of Asian models a fad?
- The House in the Clouds: Shine your light on me: A reminder to all women that we are more beautiful and interesting collectively.
- I'm the It Girl: Colour Trends S/S 2011: From Runway to H&M
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Setting Blogging Resolutions for the New Year
- Liv Lux Magazine: How to Ease High Heel Foot Pain [Video]
- Lust, Love, Lose: Lust- Maggie Matich's Lavender Hair
- Just B Blog: B Festive: Hair Tinsel the perfect holiday hair accessory!
- Miss Vicki: Crossing the line between fetish and fashion
- Modly Chic: Typical New Year's Resolutions-- Blogified.
- MoMoMod: I'm bound to believe that Catherine's definitive, effortless, and lady like style is perfect in its own right.
- My Fashion Lust List: Fashion Related Health Problems
- The Coveted: Snow boots for urban sludge
- The Red Dot: Fashion Illustration therapy: review of three of the best fashion illustration blogs of the moment - Do they have influence on our style and looks?
- Watch This Place: In a world where 'shocking' is no longer shocking, I consider whether the 'rock-'n'-roll-bad-girl' has lost her edge.
Shopbop Blog: So Low, 291 Venice, Freecity, YFB, LAMB, Wilt, KAIN, MINKPINK, Ever, ADAM, Indah