1/08/2011

Beyonce and Leggings

Beyonce's studded leggings are all around the Internet lately. I like it, it surely looks fab, very rock concert-ish, but have anyone ever had a look at Beyonce's other leggings? She's got a few of them that nobody gives a damn about.
Beyonce wears leggings a lot. They're not exactly flattering for her figure, but what the hell, she looks amazing in them!

The so-called studded leggings in NYC.


My personal favorite look - I adore strong shoulders!







Which one of the looks do you like the most? And how do you like the studded piece? xo

8 comments:

  1. I agree! she really doesn't have the most perfect figure for leggings.

    My favourite has to be the studded pair, the rest are quite plain!

    Love,
    V x

    victorialoraine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, right, they're plain but she wears them really well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite pair was the ones she wore during the Single Ladies performance

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great post about one of my fave celebs, thanks!! I think Beyoncé rocks all of them, but my favorite pair of the ones shown here is #4 from the top down. I love how she paired it with that ruffled top and the stilettos.
    You're right usually it wouldn't be adviceable to wear leggings that way if you had that kind of figure but somehow she makes it work so well!!
    XX B :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I die for those studded leggings. Those are seriously hot.

    xoxo
    tier
    RubyWooLovesYou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyonce has a bangin' bod! I just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those first stud leggings as amazing! I so want them! Lots of love Sophie @ http://www.vivaglam026.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somebody essentially help to make critically articles
    I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page
    and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual publish amazing.

    Wonderful process!
    my page - bmi calculator men

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...