8/21/2010

how i accessorized my plain white dress today.

i wore this white vince dress today (umm, i actually still do), which looks good enough by itself, but i looooove accessories. let me show you those i have on today :)


this is an amazing (coach) purse, really. it's a sidebag and i lovelovelove it - not big enough for all my crap though. anyways, credit card, cash, phone and makeup fit in.




the thong sandals are from BCBG MaxAzria - nude leather straps and a gold chain on the top. comfy and gorgeous, my new favorite.





and finally i have a long necklace on with this medal on it - i got it from my grandma like ages ago and it's still my favorite, i love how it's so delicate and simple, still looks sophisticated enough. 

so these are my accessories today. i tried to find a photo of the dress i wear online as well, but i couldn't find it. it's from saks fifth avenue by the way. my favorite dress - loose on the top and tight on my thighs, so amazing and hottt.

later. xo

8 comments:

  1. The necklace is lovely!

    Best, Jenny

    http://bohemenoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a white ensemble as a blank canvas for accessories. Very awesome :)

    -J
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love things that are handed down. . makes them esp. treasured :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really, really beautiful necklace. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks you so much, guys, i'm glad you like my necklace :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I find those sandals??? I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete

  7. As previously mentioned; the perfect way for lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender individuals to find a sizegenetics parlor that caters to their tastes would be search the internet. The internet will be perfect place for any alternative lifestyle community understanding that is why the LGBT community has thrived in recent years. The internet has given this group of people a new way to connect with 1 that has been simple, efficient and easier. It has allowed the LGBT to rally around their community and more firmly plant themselves in society. Insurance policy gay sizegenetics parlors.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...