7/22/2010

Report from the Mall

Now I'm sitting in Starbucks with my minimum daily dose of Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato w/ skimmed milk and sugarfree syrup and as I look around, I see horribly dressed people. I'm not kidding. I mean, why would you wear neon yellow leggings when your thighs are as thick as a roman column?
On the other hand - I've seen the best floral oversized tee on a girl. I doubt if she wore it because of its stylishness since she also had running shoes and backpack on, still the shirt looked so good I almost asked her to give it to me for a Winnie the Pooh hoodie (which I don't have, but she would've probably be happy about since she was like 10 years old). Being inspired by the girl, I went to mango and looked around to find a shirt like that. Well, I failed. Fortunately I'll be in the states in 2 weeks exactly so I'm gonna have a chance to find even better.
NOW i freaked out - I just saw a woman in SOCKS AND SANDALS in this very moment. Well it may look good on M.I.A., but she wore it with high-heeled sandals which probably costed about a thousand bucks, but on this woman it was like those sandals that 7 year-olds wear for preschool days. Oh my.

Alright, that's my report from the mall, my coffee cup is empty and my boyfriend'll be here in moments, so...later. xo

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when you said that thing about the girls thunder thighs and her yellow leggings. Honestly, as a fashion person I live in Las Vegas, and you'd think since this is a big town people would try and dress their best. Ummmm, they don't. Actually most of the time people look and stare at me because of my personal style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. and you're american, where people are a lot more tolerant then here in middle-east europe. here everyone hates everyone and if you look a little more unique than others, you're a lame loser. but still, nobody has any sense of style..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...