7/19/2010

How to Make a Dress Out of Your Boyfriend's T-shirt He Innocently Left at Your Place

My boyfriend now has one less shirt to wear to the gym. At the same time I have one more dress to wear in this extremely hot weather. 




Sorry for the quality of the picture, it's just my MacBook's built-in camera. 
I stole my mom's belt for the dress as well - probably it's for good. 

I decided I adore floral prints. Starting today. I wore my new Mango floral skirt and loved it. For real, for the not-really-umpteenth time I felt kinda attractive. Or something like that. So I collected a few floral pictures I like - I'll make a whole post for them later today. Now here's me wearing my floral skirt.


What do you think? Comment, darlings :) xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...